Looking for something a little different to bring to the holiday table? Try our peppermint & moringa fudge for a fresh take on a classic sweet treat! This fudge is creamy, chocolate-y, and oh so delicious. And, you get the added bonus of a natural green hue from moringa.
This recipe makes a small pan of fudge that is perfect to share for an evening with friends and family or to enjoy yourself on a cozy night in (no judgement here!).
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper, covering the bottom and sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together the moringa and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Whisk in the peppermint extract and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, gently shake the pan to level out the mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane bits over top of the mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator 4-6 hours until the mixture is set. Serve chilled.
Feel free to get creative with this recipe! If peppermint isn’t your thing, try swapping out the extract flavor and garnish for different variations.
Would you try this #MoringaInspired holiday recipe? What holiday recipe would you put moringa in? Let us know in the comments below!
If you do try this recipe, snap a pic and tag us on Instagram with #KuliKuli and #MoringaInspired so we can see!
Have a wonderful holiday season, friends!